Tech Tip: First Tweet

It was just a week ago when my younger brother exclaimed, "Ugh, Shary! You need a Twitter account! I can never send you these funny tweets." After seeing this tech tip, I have finally been convinced to grant my brothers wishes. I am new to twitter, however I am familiar with the concept of the social media platform. Sidenote, Jimmy Kimmel has an awesome skit celebrities read mean but funny tweets directed at them.
Anyways, after creating my account and tweeting for the first time for this assignment, I realize it could be a really good outlet not only social media reasons, but also for business, educational, and political reasons. I love how the posts are short messages that the browser can quickly read through. Perhaps, I will begin using the app consistently as a helpful news source. I have found through the app that a lot of politicians use the platform to make a statement first. I think it will take me a while to follow who I want and get used to the layout of the app, but I think I will continue to use it.

Comments