Technology

If you ask any of my friends, they all know and laugh about how I am not the most tech-savvy person. I am excited to overcome this weakness through this online course. I am familiar with technology tools but not with operating and navigating them myself. Personally, I prefer this online environment. Afterall, I believe online courses is the future outlet for education.

Although the in-person interaction is not present, I am still able to communicate with my classmates through the blog. For example, the introduction post is a fun way to find similarities with peers working in my same shoes. It's also super resourceful that our professor is available and gives speedy feedback. Being online also makes completing tasks and assignments accessible immediately, and I feel it is the most efficient way to learn and practice class material. I am interested in image editing, and I believe it could be an extremely useful tool in my future academic endeavors; that— and it also just seems super fun! 

Computer and internet access, Wikimedia

Comments