Assignments

Although it has only been 5 days, I have a very positive first impression of this course so far. As a chemical biosciences major, I have not had many opportunities to creatively express myself through reading and writing in my classes. I am confident that this will give me an outlet to improve my writing skills and read some interesting mythology. Before looking more at what this course consists more of, I primarily saw mythology and folklore as the well-known Greek gods and goddesses. I am excited to explore this artform through a broader and diverse lens.

Of the core assignments, I am most anxious to start my own storybook, but I know that the reading assignments will help inspire me. Also reading about psychology and learning strategies, such as growth mindset and HEART, seems like a great extra credit opportunities.

Excited to read and write, Flickr

Comments